Circular routes for both the 100-mile Pro Ride and 50-mile Challenge Ride will start and finish from Staffordshire University's Leek Road campus, where a promotional cycle village will be the focus of entertainment pre and post-ride.
• The Official Sportive of the Friends Life Tour of Britain. Your only chance to experience the full Tour of Britain infrastructure, including riding the Friends Life Tour of Britain's finish straight at the end of your ride, complete with commentary form The Tour's own PA commentary team led by Joe Fisher.
• The Official Sportive of Mark Cavendish. The Friends Life Tour Ride will be the official sportive of former British and World Road Race Champion Mark Cavendish. And the ten-time Tour of Britain stage winner isn't just putting his name to the event, he's involved in the planning and delivery, and will be there on Sunday 5 October alongside you too!
•Ride with the professionals. Join members of Britain's UCI Continental squads and leading women's teams who will be riding the Friends Life Tour Ride 100 routes alongside you, in some cases fresh from The Tour itself.
• Tour Ride medal. Receive your Official Tour Ride medal post-ride for all finishers in both distance riders.
• Specialized Neutral Service. Just like the professionals, you'll enjoy support from Specialized mechanics at feed stations and en route via their SKODA support vehicles.
• Supported by Chain Reaction Cycles. At the Start/Finish Tour Partners Chain Reaction Cycles will be on to check your back and rectify any last minute or post-ride issues.
• Ride with our Partners. Look out for large teams from Tour Partners such as Friends Life, Costa Express and Yodel, also riding and raising funds alongside you.
• FREE car parking. Free car parking on the Staffordshire University campus, adjacent to the start/finish area.